QBM Soter Horizontal Safety Line System
J. Campbell Construction Limited are approved installers of the QBM Soter fall arrest / restraint system.
We recently installed the QBM Soter fall arrest systems at QiOptic, Kinmel Park, Bodelwyddan and Gofer Bulking Station, Abergele.
Why Install a Fall Arrest / Fall Restraint System?
- Protect against and understand corporate manslaughter.
- Provide a simple and practical roof access facility.
- Reduced cost for future roof maintenance (No need for expensive scaffold and /or roof edge protection etc each and every time roof maintenance is required).
- Peace of mind that you provide user protection and comply with HSE
Why QBM Soter?
- The QBM Soter range has been tested to BS EN795 & The Advisory Committee for Roof Work’s latest publication the ‘ Magenta’ guide to testing.
- QBM undertake full design responsibility and provide proof calculations.
- Full technical assistance and consultations are provided by QBM.
All our personnel hold CSCS (Construction Skills Certificate Scheme) Training Cards as evidence of appropriate training for work on all UK construction sites.
PASMA working with mobile aluminium scaffold towers and IPAF working with MEWP’s (Mobile Elevated Work Platforms ) are training certificates also held by our operatives.